We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Mr. Fansome, a question about our Bilderberg plans.  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Mr. Fansome, a question about our Bilderberg plans.
« on: June 10, 2015, 2117 UTC »
I'm on my way to the Bilderberg meetings with the Sultan of Brunei. He's graciously allowed us to have the pick of his concubines for Friday's mixer. Is your date with Angela Merkel set in stone? 

Finally, his Majesty is wondering if you would consider constructing a HAARP facility in his country? He's offering you a yacht to use in this summers annual Earhart hunt if your answer is "yes".

This taking over the world stuff is hard. There are days I wish we should have stuck with media domination. No responsibilities and we would still get invited to all the good parties. If a couple of jugheads like Rupert Murdock and Ted Turner can do it, how hard can it be?

Fansome

Re: Mr. Fansome, a question about our Bilderberg plans.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 2239 UTC »
A question. Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question.

I'm on my way to the Bilderberg meetings with the Sultan of Brunei. He's graciously allowed us to have the pick of his concubines for Friday's mixer. Is your date with Angela Merkel set in stone? 

Finally, his Majesty is wondering if you would consider constructing a HAARP facility in his country? He's offering you a yacht to use in this summers annual Earhart hunt if your answer is "yes".

This taking over the world stuff is hard. There are days I wish we should have stuck with media domination. No responsibilities and we would still get invited to all the good parties. If a couple of jugheads like Rupert Murdock and Ted Turner can do it, how hard can it be?

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 0337 UTC »
By the way, ix-nay on the erkel-May reference. If Belinda reads about her and me, my life won't be worth a plugged nickel.

Those mixers play out just like a scene out of "Seven Pillars of Wisdom". I think I'll make my selection when I get there.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 1255 UTC »
Be careful, remember what you got yourself into at that soiree' in Dera.

The traffic is terrible this year. You might want to use the ornithopter to avoid it.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 1218 UTC »
Boy howdy, Al, the Merk was ticked at you last night!  Someone showed her live footage of you getting out of a stretch limo with Ann Coulter and Caitlyn Jenner at an event in L.A.

Things are good here in Bilderberg. We went on a traditional peasant hunt this morning. You should see them jump when you let loose on a covey of them with a matchlock.

(No lethal loads were used, in case any of you peasant huggers are concerned.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 1420 UTC by Pigmeat »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 0832 UTC »
I concluded a deal with the Sultan. He's letting us have 50 billion barrels of whale oil in exchange for you building a HAARP facility in Brunei. We're set for life.

His special forces should be snat...... uh, picking you up soon.  Where do you want the oil delivered and how, on the fin or pre-rendered?

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns