We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Romania Int'l, 13650 kHz, 2030-2100 UTC, 29 MAR 2021  (Read 524 times)

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
Too weak to understand the audio but that's partly conditions (as I'm typing this I'm tuned to Radio Prague via WRMI 15770 and that's pretty weak today). Still, RRI has tended to be easier for me to copy on this time and frequency than its Western North America broadcasts on 41 and 31m at 0300 UTC. (In the summer only - they QSY this to 49m in winter IIRC, no chance to hear it here when that's the case.) Fortunately in a few weeks this should rise to the level of daily copy, or very nearly so.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns