A bust is when radio enforcement agents shut down a pirate radio station.
Notable Busts of Pirate Radio Stations
- WCPR February 7, 1976
- WFAT April 14, 1979
- Voice of the Voyager May 9, 1982
- Radio NewYork International July 28, 1987
- WHOT July 6, 1989
- Radio USA February 23, 1992 operated by Andrew Yoder
- Radio Airplane January 17, 1995 operated by Kirk Trummel
- Great Halloween Bust October 30/31, 1998 Radio Hallowe'en and Rock It Radio
- United Patriot Radio December 8, 2000 operated by "Colonel" Steve Anderson
- Omega One Radio October 15, 2007 AMATEUR RADIO ACTION
- Weather Radio April 2010
- WEAK February 15, 2011
- The Crystal Ship May 8, 2011 and May 22, 2011 - NOTICE OF UNLICENSED OPERATION
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.