Spy Numbers Stations
Spy Numbers Stations are shortwave radio stations that are speculated to have been broadcasting since World War I. The true origin and purpose of them are unknown. A popular theory is that these stations are intended for spies in the field using a One Time Pad. Another theory is that they are used in drug smuggling operations.
Active Spy Numbers Stations
- E10 MOSSAD Israel
- V2 Attencion Cuba
- V13 New Star Radio Taiwan
- V24 South Korea
- V26 China
- M94 South Korea
- XUP Pulser
Inactive Spy Numbers Stations
Parody Spy Numbers Stations
Not A Spy Numbers Station
- Numbers Station (Wikipedia)
- The Conet Project (Wikipedia)
- Conet Project downloads
- Spy Numbers
- Simon Mason's website
- Langley Pierce: "Intercepting Numbers Stations", Interproducts, Perth, UK, ISBN 0-9519783-4-9, 1994.
- Havana Moon: "Uno, Dos, Cuatro - A Guide to the Numbers Stations", Tiare Publications, Lake Geneva, ISBN 0-936653-06-X, 1987
- Simon Mason: Secret Signals (The Euronumbers Mystery), Tiare Publications, ISBN 0-936653-28-0.
- Harry L. Helms, W5HLH: "How To Tune The Secret Shortwave Spectrum", TAB Books, ISBN 0-8306-1185-1, 1981.
- Don Schimmel: "The Underground Frequency Guide", HighText, ISBN 1-878707-17-5, 1994
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.